Please see below....
1. Select the type of Henna you want to get ~ Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, Momma & Baby, etc... If you are not sure, see the services list here: My Services
Did you know you can get upgrades on your design, including 2 tone, hands or full sleeve even... Ask SarahKate when ordering.
2. Select a Photography package ~ you'll know you're looking your best with the compliments you are getting for your henna, you've seen the pictures on the website... Now its your turn to get some beautiful photos made of you and your family. I have photo packages that include your own soft cover book or even a hard cover table-top art quality book of you before and after the birth with your new baby, for very reasonable prices.
3. Where to get your Henna pampering? Most women come to my studio, to experience the "Henna Chair" and the come back for photos in my studio and then come out side to take photos near by in the beautiful Boulder Open Space near my home. I am also happy to come to you for your henna pampering and / or to make beautiful keep sake photos of you and your family, in the comfort of your home.
4. When do you want to do this? Henna Appointments start at 90 minutes which means you should plan for at least 2hrs. The photography session happens about 3 days later when the henna tattoo is at its peak. Once you get the henna, the photo appointment date is pretty fixed at 2 or 3 days, to get the best color. When it comes to shooting outdoors, I nearly never cancel an appointment, we can normally capture the beauty of nature, unless there is some extreme weather activity.
5. Show it off... having Henna is a really uplifting experience, many of my women come back with tales of getting lots of attention.
Are you ready to make an appointment? Contact SarahKate now and schedule your appointment today!!